· 4-6 Medium Potatoes
· 3-4 Slices Bacon - Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
· 1 Stick Margarine - Melted
· 4Small Cloves of Garlic - Diced
· Salt& Pepper to taste
· ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
· 1-2 Green Onions, chopped (optional)
1. Prepare grill for indirect cooking (plate setter with legs up) at 350°.
2. Wash and make slices in potatoes 1/4 inch thick (don’t slice all the way through). Microwave potatoes until almost done.
3. Place potatoes in grill safe pan (we use a cast iron skillet) and spread open.
4. Mix melted butter and garlic together and pour over potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place potatoes on grill and cook for 1-2 hours.
6. Before removing from grill, sprinkle with green onions, bacon and cheese. Return to grill until cheese is melted.